Looking for the perfect pressure cooker in your kitchen? Well then you must know about Hawkins Contura Pressure Cooker. A pressure cooker is an essential cookware in each and every kitchen. Choosing the right one as per your need is very critical and important. We have been using this pressure cooker since long time. We will be sharing our experience in this review.
Hawkins Contura Pressure Cooker Features
- 3 Litre capacity
- 100% Stainless Steel Body & Lid
- Ideal for 3 or 4 Persons
- 6.6 mm thick sandwich bottom, heats evenly
- Curved body for easy stirring
- Base stays flat, will not bulge – Cooks quickly and evenly
- Stays bright, does not pit or corrode, is extremely hygenic
- Cooks faster – Saves more fuel
- Pressure locked Safety Lid – cannot be opened while there is pressure inside
- Safety valve under handle bar – for greater safety
- Gasket is not rubbed sideways – it lasts longer
- Easy to clean, stays looking new for years
- The Body and Lid are made from superior grade AISI 304 non magnetic stainless steel.
- Gas + Induction Compatible
- Suitable for all domestic gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction cooktops
- UL Listed – This product has earned the UL Listing Mark of Underwriters Laboratories USA
- Inside the box you get : Pressure Cooker Body, Pressure Cooker Lid, Rubber Gasket, Vent Weight, Guarantee Card, Cookbook and Service Centre Directory
- Cookbook with instructions & tested recipes and service centre directory
- 5 Year Lifelong Free Service
This pressure cooker is made with utmost safety and quality. The first thing you notice is the premium quality of this pressure cooker. It is of 3 Litre capacity which is enough for 3 to 4 people. It has 6.6 mm thick sandwich bottom which is helpful to heat evenly.
Another interesting part of the design is that this cooker has an external base of AISI 430 grade magnetic stainless steel which makes it induction compatible. The base always stays flat and it never bulges. The cooker body has curves sides for easy stirring. This cooker stays bright, does not pit or corrode.
The cooker has Pressure locked Safety Lid which cannot be opened while there is pressure is inside. There is safety valve under handle bar, for greater safety. Overall a very thoughtful design of this stainless steel pressure cooker.
We have been using this pressure cooker since long time and sharing our experience. In this cooker the food gets cooked quickly and uniformly. The best part is that it is induction friendly. We have not only used it on a gas stove but also on electric stove. This is a very safe to use pressure cooker. Overall we are impressed with the quality of the cooker. You can make a variety of dishes in this cooker. You can make rice, dal, pulao, biryani and even sabji. You can also make delicious gajar ka halwa in this pressure cooker.
With utmost safety and superior quality this is a must have pressure cooker in every kitchen. You must never compromise on quality and this should be your choice. It is available in different sizes. Kindly checkout the link below to get the best discount.