Cooking food can be a joyful experience by using right appliances. What if we tell you that you can cook delicious food in an Electric Pressure Cooker than using a traditional one. We have extensively used Geek Robocook Electric Pressure Cooker and are sharing our experience.
Features of Geek Robocook
✅ Programmable Intelligent Cooking (PIC)
✅ 11 Preset Menus
✅ 5 Litre Capacity
✅ Digital Cooking
✅ Retains Nutrition
✅ 11 in 1 Multi Cooker
✅ 1000W Cooker
✅ 2 Years of Warranty
✅ Cooking Resumes automatically in case of Power Cut
✅ Frying can be done in Saute Mode
✅ Hard Anodized Aluminum and Teflon coated Non Stick Pot
✅ Automatically switches to Warm Mode once cooking is done
✅ Inside the box apart from the cooker you get Measuring Cup, Spatula, Rubber Gloves, Rice Scooper, Recipe Book and Instruction Manual
✅ Releases Pressure Automatically
This is a Smart Kitchen Assistant 5 Liter Pressure Cooker. It does look aesthetically great. There is 11 in 1 Function Preset Menu with Feather Touch. So with just gentle touch you can change the menus with ease. The non stick pot is made of hard anodized Aluminum and Teflon coated. This Electric Pressure cooker is made of great materials and is super easy to use it. This Geek Robocook does look amazing and you can prepare variety of dishes in it.
One thing which we noticed is the high quality design of the inner cooking pot. There is Open and Close Labels mentioned where in you can close or open the Lid. There is also a control panel where you see Function Preset Menu. Another thing which we liked is that there are steps mentioned of How to use Geek Robocook right on the Box of the appliance.
Programmable Intelligent Cooking
It is able to manage temperature, heat, time and temperature to simplify your cooking. This is a great feature as you don’t need to count the whistles as in the traditional pressure cooker.
This pressure cooker is easy to use and easy to clean as well. Another notable design aspect is the safety guards. So that you can enjoy cooking without any safety issues.
There are various buttons and controls which include:
- ON/OFF Switch
- Keep Warm/Cancel
- Delay Timer
- Manual Button
- Non Veg
- – To Adjust Timer
- + To Adjust Timer
There is also a Pressure Release Button and Pressure Valve so that you can release the Pressure manually if required.
You can make delicious recipes with Geek Robocook. The best part is that it comes with Recipe Booklet which has many recipes. Also there is step by step guidance mentioned in each recipe and what function to select. That’s really great and useful indeed. This is a must have Electric Pressure cooker as it is able to retain the Nutritional Value. This is really important as you can enjoy food with taste and healthy nutrients.
This is a versatile Cooker. You can do:
- Slow Cook
So you can do a lot of things unlike a normal pressure cooker.
We have used it extensively and prepared 2 amazing dishes. So sharing the Recipe of these dishes. Also you can watch the video below to see how the recipe gets prepared.
Veg Biryani Recipe in Geek Robocook
- 1 Measuring Cup of Rice
- Rinse it with Water
- Take chopped onions, Potatoes, tomatoes, green chilly.
- Open the Lid, make sure you connect the Power cord properly
- Switch ON, click on the ON button
- Click on the Saute button
- Timer starts for the Saute
- You can now start frying
- Put in some edible Oil, Cinnamon & Cloves
- You can use a wooden Spatula to mix it well
- Pour in more 50ml edible oil
- Put in some chopped onions, mix it well
- Add chopped potatoes
- Add Garlic Ginger Paste, tomatoes and Green chilies.
- Mix it well and add some green peas
- Add turmeric Powder, Red Chilies Power & Garam Masala/Biryani Masala
- Add some Corriander Powder
- Add Rice and mix it well
- Add 2 measuring cups of water
- Add salt as per the taste and mix it well
- Put on the Lid
- Press Cancel Button, Press Non Veg Button to select Biryani/Pulav
- Automatically 15 minutes timer is set.
- Kindly make sure that the Pressure release button is in the downward position and wait for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes you will hear beep sound thrice and then click on cancel button
- Release the pressure if you are in a hurry or keep it as it is for 10 minutes to get the pressure released naturally
- Open the lid and using the rubber gloves you can lift the inner cooking pot
- Veg Biryani is ready to serve and enjoyed.
This is best Electric Cooker available in the market especially for the working women and also hostelites. You must have this in your kitchen to enjoy delicious and healthy recipes that too keeping its nutrients intact. We would highly recommend Geek Robocook Electric Pressure Cooker.